Monday, February 1, 2010

Rounnnnddd 2

The sad thing about this next coffee mug is that I can't think of a story that goes with this coffee mug...So, I'll make one up.

This next comes to you from when I traveled the seas. Back then I was a crab trapper and would be out at sea for months at a time. Arrrggggghhh! It was a nice sunny day it was when I baited my trap and threw it overboard. A day later we circled back and to my surprise not only were there king crabs in my trap but also a hermit crab who had a coffee mug as his shell!

So here you have it, the coffee mug that once belonged to a hermit crab.

I think the crab has nice taste and picked a good "shell," don't you? Let's take a look at this one to see the design on the other side!

Now this is probably the side of the cup that crab fell in love with.

Goodbye for now. argggghhhhh (just had to get it in one last time)


Update:
Just in! Someone requested that this story should have included Sebastian, from The Little Mermaid, with the song, "Sip the Girl!"

ALSO!! I added my email address to the about me section of the blog. Keep sending in those coffee mug pictures!

3 comments:

  1. I like that coffee mug....if you find another one I would love one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you said the crab had a good taste, does
    that mean you ate the crab? I mean a hermit
    crab without a shell will die rather quickly.
    And what happened to flamingos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nikki: I'll keep that in mind.

    @Anonymous: Well given that the story was made up I'm going with that the hermit crab didn't mind losing his shell and found a new one immediately after I plucked this coffee mug from him. Don't worry about the flamingos...that coffee mug will be on here soon. :D

    ReplyDelete