Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Failure!

I know, I know...you don't have to tell me. I already feel like a failure because I can't keep up with this blog everyday. I think I came to the conclusion that I would rather have posts when I feel inspired rather than make this feel like a chore. Sooo, with that said I am still going to update as much as possible but only when I feel like it. :) Whooo! Sure glad I got that off my chest.

Now on to the coffee mugs!

This next mug reminds me of the next art project I have taken up, making paper look old. So far I have only tried the tea bag trick by making some tea and then smearing the tea bag across the paper. Not too pretty as I just now tried it, oh well!

This coffee mug looks a lot better than the paper I am trying to age.


This coffee mug seriously wants me..wait!!! I didn't mean to type that! I mean, this coffee mug seriously makes me want some tea. And thats the story I'm sticking to.

Another angle shall we?


I love the shape of the handle. No one's hand is shaped like that, but we'll go with it anyways, won't we? 

If you could give this coffee mug's color an artsy color name what would you give it? Let's get a conversation going in the comments!
Ex. Frothy chocolate mocha brown.

2 comments: