Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ho, ho, uh oh!

I must say this next mug is one of my guilty pleasures and soon you will see why. I received it this past Christmas from my grandmother with some other goodies too. This mug was well, unexpected to say the least but also very welcomed because it is a coffee mug. And here's the story...

I complained all Christmas because I didn't have any Christmas decorations and hinted in many ways to people that I wanted some. I even made and gave my husband Christmas ornaments for Christmas...I still don't know if he was thrilled to have them as much as I am, but that's besides the point. Anywho, my grandma hands me a paper grocery bag with delightful Christmas decorations ranging from a clock that chimes a Christmas song every hour to a sleigh that has a bear and floral decorations in it. The last thing I happen to pull out of the bag was this:

Does this scream terror to anyone besides me? I feel like Santa would be saying, in a creepy voice of course, "Yesss, Yesss drink my brains, be a little good girl and do it." I don't know why anyone would want to drink out of anyone's head, PERIOD. I don't care how famous you are, it just kind of give me the jitters. This mug should belong to Hannibal Lecter. Needless to say, I still have this coffee mug and it is even on display on the shelf near my front door.

Merry Coffee Mug Drinking to All and to All a Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment