Monday, February 8, 2010

Ninja Coffee

So I decided, if you visit my blog daily you will understand this, that I will not post on the weekend or if I do it will be rare. I know you are crying right about now, SNAP OUT OF IT! :) The reason for not posting on the weekend? I am usually out and about or out of town...which makes it hard for me to make a post.

Let's not focus on the negative and lets get into "Ninja Coffee." So I know you must be intrigued by this. Well let's just say I think this coffee mug might be what ninjas drink out of...


BAM! Look at those ninja stars on the coffee mug! Okay, so maybe the color is off, but hey, a ninja has to relax and not be intense all the time right? So maybe he wants to drink a cup of coffee out of a blue coffee mug, don't judge him!  Let's get a close view of the ninja stars.



Hm... those ninja stars all of a sudden are starting to look like flowers. Let's go with it anyways...a ninja doesn't want to think of work at home. Plus his wife bought him this mug and she doesn't know he is a ninja. There! Problem solved.  Glad we got that out of the way. You may now continue your day in peace.

Thanks to Jaime R. from San Clemente for sending this mug in!

No comments:

Post a Comment