Friday, February 5, 2010

Coffee mug?

Hi All!

This next "coffee mug" comes from a pharmacist I so love and hold near to my heart, my dad. My dad is all about witty jokes that make you say "wah wah wah" after you hear them. Well the only problem with that is the gene is apparently hereditary and I seemed to have received it. But that's a whole other story altogether...not that you couldn't tell from the awesome sense of humor I have.

Oh right! Back to the coffee mug, well here it is:


This is in fact the first submission I received, so I thought I would post it even though it's not technically a coffee mug. My dad would suggest otherwise with the following defense:

"Here is a coffee cup. Ever heard of Irish Coffee?
This is for Farmacyst Coffee:
6oz strong coffee mixed with
1 oz of a secret ingredient pictured .

(disclaimer: THIS is a JOKE !
Before anybody calls the TV show
Intervention)."

Oh Dad, no one will be calling Intervention. But, my readers might start requesting for me to ONLY post coffee mugs and not measuring tools. Okay and to make up for this post not having a coffee mug so far, I will post one now.


If only I would have started this blog a tad bit earlier, it would have been great with all these Christmas coffee mugs. This coffee mug is brought to you by Jaime R. I am sorry I don't have a close up picture of the text, but if you can read it...well you have great eye sight and good for you! No, but in all seriousness it has a cute little inspirational saying.

Okay, must be heading off to work now! Take care all of you and keep those coffee mug submissions coming. You can go into the about section of me and send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment