Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Office Mug

Picture this...you are sitting at work typing away at your computer when you get this great idea! You ask yourself, "Why don't they make coffee mugs from The Office?!" Well you are a bit too late too late on this idea because they already make such a thing. You go back to typing away at your computer.
[This part of MugFinds! fades out....]

[MugFinds! resumes] 
This next mug comes from Megan N. This is the actual coffee mug she uses at work.

I know you are dying to see it because 1. It has to be funny, I mean I already built it up to be a big thing AND 2. I know you can't stand when I draw out things to build up anticipation. 

Alright already, geesh! Here it is:


Beautiful isn't it? Was it everything you hoped for? Well I hope it was, because this is the only Dunder Mifflin coffee mug that I have received an image of.

Take care for now fellow coffee mug lovers!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha You posted it so quickly! I have to send a picture of my other one too now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice mugs thanks for sharing.very nice work.

    ReplyDelete