Saturday, August 28, 2010

How to train a coffee mug

Well first off, the title of this post is a lie. I mean, how can you train a coffee mug? "Here at MugFinds! We don't train coffee mugs, we find them." That is not actually the slogan of this blog either...wow I am full of lies today. 

Anyways, this next MugFind is from our one year anniversary, back in June. We took a wine train (get it..like the title of this post?! oh man am I funny!) and on the way back from the winery tour they put you in the dessert cart. Here is the photo I snapped:



As we all know this certainly was not my coffee cup because I don't drink coffee. This was however Royce's coffee cup and his hand. After showing him this photo, Royce has now decided to become a hand model. Best of luck to my husband and his hand modeling career! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment