Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Engagment Coffee Mug

No, no I am not engaged again, but this next mug was sent in by someone who is, Hannah R!

Hannah sent in this mug saying, "this one is near and dear to my heart." Aww, sounds like such a cute mug, probably with some good memories too. Well, lets get a looking! And then we will start cooking. Are you good looking? Alright...I'll stop.


Whoa! Did you see that? Take another look at the mug. Still didn't see it, stare at it for another 30 seconds and you're bound to see it.

Okay, I give. There is nothing there but a really cute mug! A by-plane coffee mug to be exact. I love how the mug has a slight bulge all the way around. I bet it feels nice in your hands.

But wait! There's another side.


I am guessing this side of the mug is what makes this so near and dear to Hannah's heart. She was recently proposed to in a hot air balloon! How cool is that?!

Ever think about how a hot air balloon lands? They don't have a landing strip or wheels! Anyways, thanks for tuning in, see you next time at MugFinds!

No comments:

Post a Comment