Monday, November 8, 2010

Yeeehawww!

A few months ago I got this email from my grandparents saying they had a mug for me to post on my blog. I thought oh no, they read my blog?! JK I don't post anything on here that I wouldn't want my family to see. Anyways, they sent me a picture of a mug that they found from a thrift store in Montana. I'm not quite sure what they were doing in Montana (sorry to my readers who live there...you should send me a picture so I know what it looks like) but they were there and they found this mug:

Looks just like any other coffee mug right?

You might be thinking to yourself well why would she be telling this long story if it was just a regular coffee mug. I mean, look at it, its a cowboy hat...that's pretty cool anyways. Wow, I really wish I could meet whoever writes this blog...she is so cool.

Okay, so maybe you didn't think all that but you did want to see the coffee mug.

This my friends is why this coffee mug is on MugFinds! Look at the awesomeness of it!

And if that weren't enough there are angle shots so you can see all around!

Don't forget the feathers in the back, gotta love 'em.

Hope this made your day and made you say, "YEEEHAWWWW"....or something to that effect.

What is the weirdest cowboy coffee mug you have ever seen? Huh huh?!

2 comments: