Tuesday, April 13, 2010

If nature could make a coffee mug

Does nature ever speak to you?
Do you ever feel like it is calling your name?
Do you wake up in the middle of night and ask yourself "What would nature's coffee cup look like if it made one?"

Well, if you said YES to the last question then you're in luck!

I have found the coffee mug that nature made!

SHHHAAAZAM!


Now don't be fooled. This coffee mug is one from nature. And no I'm not just saying that because there is a leaf on it. (okay yes I am)

You caught me, I'm a fraud. But who cares, this is just a blog about mugs. Anywho! Let's get another picture of the mug up here.


Oh how nature can speak to you from this mug. Nature says, "Thanks for using this mug instead of a billion paper coffee cups a year!"

Thanks to Jaime R. for sending this mug in! Keep 'em coming people!


Does this coffee mug have one leaf or two on it? You decide!

4 comments:

  1. You have the cutest mug I have ever seen.
    Who do you (they ) look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scott,
    I don't understand the second part of your comment "Who do you (they) look like?" Can you please explain?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    What's up? Only one mug a month? The mug a month blog? Do you need more mugs? I need more postings pleeze.
    Love that mug o yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CINCO DE MAYO! Burrito, taco, gracias. Sayonara!

    ReplyDelete